End Point Assessment Update 2
During the first opening only 13% of End Point Assessment Organisation applications have been approved, according to an article in FE Week on 19th October.
This comes as a bit of a shock when a previous article in FE Week pointed out that here are 147 approved standards, but by July this year only 56 had attracted one or more apprentices AND out of the 56 standards, a whopping 59% didn't have an approved End Point Assessment Organisation.
Are you up to date with new standards available for delivery now?
Do you know which occupations have been approved to develop a standard?
Register of Apprentice Assessment Organisations
The first round of applications has been and gone, which makes a total of only 19 companies so far on the Register of Apprenticeship Assessment Organisations.
- BCS, The Chartered Institute for IT
- British Institute of Facilities Management
- British Institute for Non-Destructive Testing
- BT PLC
- Chartered Institute of Credit Management
- Chartered Institute of Housing
- The Chartered Institute of Legal Executives (CILEx)
- City & Guilds
- Energy & Utility Skills Ltd
- Excellence, Achievement & Learning (EAL)
- FDQ Ltd
- Leicester College
- NCTJ Training
- Oxford Cambridge & RSA Examinations
- Pearson Education Ltd
- Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- The Pensions Management Institute
- Training 2000 Ltd
The RoAAO will open each month for applications and there will be an updated list of Standards for application on the overview page on the .Gov website.
If you are considering applying to become an apprentice assessment organisation, you will need submit your expression of interest on the BravoSolution portal.
Check out the RoAAO Introduction document (the last link on the page), for information on whats involved in the process.
It would seem that you have to apply to deliver individual standards, but only as they become approved.
Get Our Updates!