Non - Levy Procurement Cancelled!
The ESFA have announced today that they are cancelling the current procurement exercise, which has been on hold since April due to being significantly over subscribed.
The full announcement explains why and that they will launch a new procurement at the end of July!
"The ESFA has also confirmed that the register of apprenticeship training providers will not re-open for new applications, while the new procurement exercise is open."
The Skills Minister was reported in FE Week this morning as saying:
"Speaking of the paused tendering round, Ms Milton said it would be scrapped, and rerun in July.
Contracts and allocations for non-levy funding would run from January 2018 to April 2019 and the Register of Apprenticeship Training Providers will not be open to new providers."
There is no further information as to how long the procurement will be open for, so it's still a waiting game for those of you who need to apply to the Register of Apprenticeship Training Providers (RoATP).
Get Our Updates!
- Start & End of Year ILR Transition - 2018
- What Does GDPR Mean for Training Providers? - July Update!
- Third Round of RoATP Released!
- Non-Levy Apprenticeship Procurement announced! - Recap on Rules, Regulations and Resources.
- Creating, Validating and Amalgamating ILR's Using ESFA's Tools - 2017-2018 Update