ESFA update on the cancellation of the Non-Levy Procurement!
Last night (20th July) the ESFA updated their announcement regarding the cancellation of the Non-Levy Procurement (ITT-30190).
There isn't a new document as such just an updated version which provides a little more information.
I've listed the highlights below:
• A new procurement will launch at the end of July and will close in September.
• This will be a highly competitive exercise, which will attract interest from a wide range of training providers.
• Providers will be expected to submit high-quality bids, which fully demonstrate their capabilities in accordance
with the published criteria, in order to have the potential to be successful.
• New contracts awarded as a result of this procurement will run from January 2018 to April 2019, when we aim to
bring all employers onto the apprenticeship service.
• This means all employers will be able to choose any provider from the register of apprenticeship training
providers directly to deliver their apprenticeship training.
• The new procurement will not affect training provision for existing learners.
• While the new procurement exercise is open, the register of apprenticeship training providers will not re-open for
ESFA Update 20th July 2017.
New SASE Document
There has been a new document published this week to update the Specification of apprenticeship standards for England (SASE), which is for employers and training providers.
This document will be valuable for those providers who will continue to deliver apprenticeship frameworks.
• Qualifications Related to the Sector
• Functional Skills/GCSE/Other Alternatives
• Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
• Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
• On-the-Job Training and Off-the-Job Training Guided Learning Hours (GLH)
• Exceptions to the English and Maths Regular Minimum Requirements for People with Special Educational Needs, Learning Difficulties or Disabilities.
Get Our Updates!