Unlike any other data management system we have integrated our ePortfolio within the learner profile, so you don't need to spend time duplicating learner data!
Using one system for your data management and ePortfiolio will improve on efficiency, productivity and most of all save you lots of money!
- No additional annual licence fee
- No minimum requirements
- No cost per learner
- Pay monthly!
What are the Fees?
For a limited time we are offering an all inclusive service based on our published fees:
- Athena MIS App10* up to 10 apprentices - £200.00* per month
- Athena MIS - up to 250 learners - £300.00* per month
- Athena MIS - up to 500 learners - £450.00* per month
- Athena MIS - unlimited learners - £750.00* per month
* All fees are subject to VAT.
YES!! this means there's no additional costs to have the ePortfolio!
As a new client you will pay a monthly subscription based on the number of your learners, giving you access to all of Athena MIS's features, ILR creation AND ePortfolio, spreading the cost over the whole year!
Phase one is now complete allowing you to create an ePortfolio within the Learning Delivery tab and upload evidence directly to the learner profile!
You can then:
• upload, view and download evidence
• add notes
• set the status of pending, approved or declined
• assign evidence to unit
• track evidence in reviews
• evidence is also tracked on the Progression Dashboard!
Watch the video for step by step instructions on how easy it is to create an ePortfolio!
Athena MIS & RAIL - How to create an Integrated ePortfolio
Upload, View, Download & Delete Evidence
Once your learner's ePortfolio has been created you can then add as much evidence as required.
Add notes against the evidence and set the status as Pending, Accepted or Declined!
Athena MIS & RAIL - How to Upload, View, Download & Delete Evidence
Change Evidence Status and Add Notes
As you know not all evidence supplied by a learner will be up to par, so setting a status on each piece of evidence will help you keep track of the learners progress.
Adding notes will help you keep on top of any outstanding issues.
Athena MIS & RAIL - How to Change Evidence Status and Add Notes.